Flights from Doncaster to Gran Canaria
Flights to Gran Canaria from Doncaster
Find flights from Doncaster to Gran Canaria with dsaflights. Compare cheap flights to Gran Canaria from Doncaster by simply using the search box above. The search results will show you a range of airlines and tour operators offering cheap flights and holidays from Doncaster to Gran Canaria. DSA Flights provides the lowest and best prices daily, direct from the tour operators and airlines, so make us your last click before booking your dream holiday to Gran Canaria.
Doncaster to Gran Canaria
• Doncaster Sheffield to Las Palmas Gran Canaria is 1,912 miles
• The average flight time from Doncaster Sheffield to Gran Canaria is 4h 25min
• Thomson flights from Doncaster to Gran Canaria
Top sights in Gran Canaria
• Cueva Pintada Museum and Archaeological Park
• Casa-Museo de Colón
• Playa de las Canteras
• Museo Elder de la Ciencia y la Tecnología
• Iglesia de San Juan Bautista
• Catedral de Santa Ana and Museo Diocesano de Arte Sacro
• Basílica de la Virgen del Pino
• Palmitos Park
Gran Canaria is a Spanish island off the north-western coast of Africa and is the third largest of the Canary islands. Las Palmas is the capital situated on the north-east coast and is also one of Spain's largest cities. The best known tourist areas are to the south of the island around Maspalomas, with its famous sand dunes, and Playa del Ingles. The sub-tropical climate makes Gran Canaria a wonderful year-round destination.
The airport is situated on the east coast just south of Telde, the island's second city. There are regular buses that run across the island. Alternatively, a taxi should cost around 35 euros to Maspalomas or Playa del Ingles.
RHF Hot Tip? Fiesta de Nuestra Senora del Carmen, Puerto de la Luz (mid-July)
Avg Monthly Highs? J 21/F 21/M 22/A 22/M 23/J 25/J 26/A 27/S 27/O 26/N 24/D 22