Flights from Doncaster to Montego Bay
Montego Bay, a city of vast differences. Tropical white sands and the bluest ocean imaginable alongside luxurious all-inclusive resorts, partnered with gritty, urban chaos in the heart of the city.
For those of you who like to relax on a white sandy beach, under blue sky and clear sea with drinks at your leisure then Montego Bay is your ideal destination. Montego Bay has a tropical climate so pack plenty of sun cream and summer clothes. Head to Doctor’s Cave Beach, famous for its clean and beautiful waters, so make sure you bring your snorkel. If you love nightlife, Montego Bay is bubbling with bars, clubs and nightlife hot spots for a great night out. If you’re heading to the city prepare yourselves for lots of noise, colour, car horns and bustling streets. Grab a bargain souvenir at The Hip Strip and some delicious street food. You’ll capture the rhythm of Jamaica from all spectrums at Montego Bay.
Sangster International Airport is located 3 miles East of Montego Bay, Jamaica. Car rental and taxis are available at the airport. It will take around 20 minutes to drive to Montego Bay from the airport.
Find flights from Doncaster Sheffield to Montego Bay with dsaflights. Compare cheap flights to Montego Bay from Doncaster Sheffield by simply using the search box above. The search results will show you airlines and tour operators offering cheap flights and holidays from Doncaster Sheffield to Montego Bay. DSA Flights provides the lowest and best prices daily, direct from tour operators and airlines, so make us your last click before booking your dream holiday to Montego Bay.
Doncaster Sheffield to Montego Bay:
- Doncaster Sheffield to Montego Bay is 4,655 miles
- The average flight time from Doncaster Sheffield to Montego Bay is 9 hour 7 minutes
- Tui and First Choice fly from Doncaster Sheffield to Montego Bay.
Top sights in Montego Bay:
- Rose Hall Plantation Home Tour
- Doctor’s Cave Beach
- Glistening Waters Luminous Lagoon
- Day Trip to Ocho Rios
- The Hip Strip
- Sam Sharpe Square
- Greenwood Great House
- Dunns River Falls.
Things to do in Montego Bay:
- Visit Rose Hall Plantation home, dating back to 1770
- Take a day trip to Dunn’s River and Nine Mile Day Trip
- Grab a bargain souvenir on The Hip Strip
- Scuba Dive and Snorkel the stunning Coral Reef
- Relax on a Bamboo Raft down the Martha Brae River
- Zipline through Jamaica’s jungle canopies
- Visit a working plantation in the foothills of the Cataupa Mountains
- Hand-feed exotic birds at Rocklands Bird Sanctuary
- Enjoy the rhythm and sounds of Reggae at the Summerfest
- Relax and drink rum cocktails on the beach
- Visit one of many Bob Marley museums.
DSA Hot Tip:
- Reggae Summerfest 2018 (July)
- International Reggae Day (July)
Time Difference:-6 hour
Avg Monthly Highs:J 28 / F 28 / M 29 / A 29 / M 30 / J 31 / J 33 / A 33 / S 31 / O 30 / N 29 / D 29
Hrs of Sunshine:J 9 / F 9 / M 9 / A 10 / M 10 / J 10 / J 11 / A 10 / S 10 / O 8 / N 8 / D 8
Sea Temp:J 27 / F 27 / M 27 / A 27 / M 28 / J 28 / J 29 / A 29 / S 29 / O 29 / N 29 / D 28
Schedule for MBJ